NPS Pinal Inc.
An Arizona Nonprofit Corporation since 2019
2550 S. Santan Village Pkwy #4057
GILBERT AZ 85295
- No owners
- Part-time freelancers
- Small, self-managed companies
NPS Pinal Inc. is a registered Arizona civil engineering firm with particular expertise and experience in:
- Flood control including FEMA floodplain revisions
- Grading and Drainage plans in Pinal and Maricopa County
- Architectural team civil works including AIA layer naming standards, sub-consultant coordination, and sheet set coordination
NPS Pinal Inc. is a member of the NPS family of engineering companies (currently including NPS Maricopa Inc.) that comprise a successfully exciting experiment in the following organizational foundations:
- No owners. Each company is a non-stock (not-for-profit or non-profit) business governed by a board of directors elected by the sole member who is the founder or a successor. Project profits that accrue are periodically and democratically distributed to all colleagues (workers).
- Part-time freelancers. There are no salaries paid. All compensation to colleagues is for hourly part-time contract work.
- Small, self-managed companies. All colleagues manage their own work and profitability to the greatest extent possible following self-managing companies like Buurtzorg, Morning Star, and Sun Hydraulics. We all write our own project invoices, pay each other monthly, and manage the corporate accounting together.